Wave IP 5.0 Now Available!
Latest software platform includes new features, new Vertical Updates cloud service and new Vertical Edge IP phones
Vertical is pleased to announce that as of June 15, all new Wave IP platform orders are being shipped with the system’s latest version 5.0 software release. In addition to new system features and enhanced performance, Wave IP release 5.0 provides customers access to Vertical’s newest cloud service -- Vertical Updates -- and a new series of Edge IP phones.
New in Wave IP 5.0:
- Updated core platform services, including support for MS SQL 2012
- Support for automated software updates via Vertical Updates
- High density call recording (up to 125 simultaneous call recording sessions)
- New features and tools for streamlined provisioning and deployment
- New Vertical IP phone family
- Feature enhancements for mobile and desktop UC, including seamless session handoff between devices
- Expanded support for third-party SIP phones, including Polycom VVX
- New bundled applications for inbound IVR
Vertical Updates – New Cloud Service!
Vertical has fully automated the process of continually delivering software enhancements to its customer base with its new cloud-based Vertical Updates service. Easy to use and customizable by administrators, Vertical Updates delivers continuous updates from Vertical’s secure cloud so enterprises can easily take advantage of the most recent security and feature updates from Vertical while further reducing the overall TCO of Wave IP.
Business in Motion
Wave 4.5 Released
Major New Features/Enhancements
- ViewPoint Mobile 2.0 with New Embedded SIP Softphone
- New Custom Personal Statuses Feature
- New Contact Center Queue Callback Option
- New Custom CID for Improved Emergency Call Handling
- Enhanced Edge 5000i IP Phone Functionality for Gigabit & 4-Button Phone
- Support for New Polycom Soundstation & Spectralink 8400 Wireless IP Phones